Montessori Schools in Dallas
Welcome to our School
Find out how Ivy Montessori Academy offers a secure, creative and academic based learning environment for your children. Take a personalized tour with our Montessori trained Directors. Call us today to find out more and schedule a tour now.
Where Education is the Foundation
Get your child learning and thriving at a young age! At Ivy Montessori Academy, we provide quality education and care for your infants, toddlers, or young child. We have been providing Montessori education for more than 15 years.
Our family-owned and -operated network provides superior early childhood education for those in the North Dallas/Plano, Coppell, and Irving/Valley Ranch areas. Through our passion for Montessori education and our dedication to complete preparedness, our goal is to help every child become academically, socially, and emotionally ready for elementary school and the rest of their lives. Learn more by calling our Montessori schools in Dallas today at (972) 931-3774!
We offer the following programs at Ivy Montessori Academy:
- Infant program
- Toddler programs
- Preschool program
- Kindergarten program
- Elementary program
- After-school program
- Summer programs
Taking a Fun & Creative Approach to Complete Education
We believe that education should be fun and creative. This is exactly the type of learning atmosphere you and your child will discover when you visit us! We use Montessori curriculum that is modernized with the integration of the Reggio Emilia Project approach, which allows us to ensure that our students are truly prepared for the future.
We also provide instruction in Spanish, technology, art, music, yoga, and more. In addition to this, our facilities have outdoor classrooms that provide space for science experiments, environmental studies, and even creative / splash play art projects. From stimulating education to nutritional, freshly cooked lunches, you can rest assured that your child is receiving everything he or she or needs at our school!
Our parents love us because:
- We accept infants from 6 weeks and above and provide the needed care through our experienced Infant Care teachers
- We help our children toddlers and above through the process of Potty training
- We observe an open door policy. Our parents are welcome to come anytime and visit their children
- We take minimal holidays for the convenience of our working parents and have an excellent summer program
- Our schools have large rooms and an elaborate playground to accommodate activities for children of all ages. We focus on complete development of your child and also have a great list of supplement curriculum
- We prefer our children to have time to play outside every day. However, we also have indoor spaces to burn off that extra energy should the extreme weather conditions etc. not allow us
- Our grounds feature areas for open-air learning to accommodate environmental science, science experiments, art and project work
- The Montessori materials are arranged in a thoughtful and purposeful way. A lot of our materials are also teacher made, to keep the content fresh, aligned to the modern environment and spark imagination
- We also have an intricate Summer program to help our working parents during holidays
- We provide nutritious and freshly cooked healthy food for lunch, morning and afternoon snacks at no additional cost. Check out our menu here
- We prepare your children for grade school and make sure they graduate academically confident
- All our schools open at 6:30am and close at 6:30pm. We would be delighted to schedule a tour for your family and answer any questions you might have about Ivy Montessori Academy
- The health, safety and well-being of your child is, and always will be, our top priority
Get Started Today!
You can enroll your child at Ivy Montessori starting at six weeks of age! Are you interested in taking your family on a tour of one of our school locations? No problem — all you have to do is contact us at (972) 931-3774 to schedule a visit!